Story Pack is a collection of fantastic universal teaching tools. It is a must have for any language teacher and any language classroom!
Story Pack includes:
- StoryBits storytelling cards
- StoryBits Kids storytelling cards
- StoryBits Comic write-on wipe-off cards
- StoryBits bag
- Pentel dry-erase marker
StoryBits is a unique tool for teaching and learning foreign languages. The set of 54 colourful storytelling cards was developed for adult learners, and features eight relatable characters in everyday situations. It will spice up your lessons and engage students not only in conversation classes, but when involved in other language learning activities. StoryBits will prove to be invaluable in classes of any foreign language.
The set of StoryBits Kids includes 54 colourful cards intended for young learners. The cards are rich in details, and depict everyday situations experienced by children. The cards have been designed so as to cover the lexical and thematic scope of common language courses for children, and it has been adapted to meet the lexical requirements of the popular exams taken by young learners.
StoryBits Comic cards have been printed in larger format. Their dimensions are 140x200mm! The dry erase surface and special dialogue bubbles will allow you to carry out even more captivating, engaging exercises, for which you only need a dry erase marker with a fine tip!
All the StoryBits tools you need in your classroom can be packed in the StoryBits Bag!
Use your Story Pack to:
- Boost your students’ vocabulary in various areas
- Activate and revise all possible grammatical structures
- Practise language functions in a natural way
- Discuss engaging and up-to-date topics
- Encourage students to create their own stories starring the original characters
- Let your students create original comic strips in any foreign language
- Motivate students to write their own dialogues and stories
PLEASE NOTE: The sets of StoryBits Comic and StoryBits are made up of the same illustrations! What differs the StoryBits Comic from the regular set of StoryBits are the speech bubbles, dry-wipe surface, and dimensions of the cards.